Nordson as a leader in commercial manufacturing equipment, provides throughput and pre-underfill, pre-mold, pre-wire bond plasma treatment for improved adhesion and package reliability, unparalleled treatment uniformity and process consistency.
– Ultimate application flexibility
– Advanced automation capabilities and material handling with versatile treatment modes
– Easy integration with a different process equipment
– Slim structure for minimal floor space
– Simple accessibility of all service components
– Compact process control for supreme process uniformity
The TRAK series plasma system is a very configurable platform that provides superior plasma treatment quality and automation, resulting in high-throughput plasma processing and plasma cleaning for semiconductor and electronics packaging.
The versatile and compact chamber design allows interchangeable processing configurations and plasma modes – direct, downstream, and IFP (ion-free plasma) plasma treatment options.
The FlexTRAK SHS is the fully automated plasma system incorporating a high-capacity F3-S chamber, that provides high uniformity and increased productivity. The chamber architecture remains the same as the smaller FlexTRAK platform, providing a seamless transition between chambers as production demands larger capacity.